Situated in the Wild Waters, this Camper is a haven for beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts. Surf, paddleboard, or simply soak up the sun, and then retire to your cozy caravan for a restful night's sleep.
Double-bed: 1 (160x200)
Single bed: 1 (80x200)
Extra-bed (on request)
Tables & chairs
1. Site is opened for vehicle and reception is opened always from 8:00 till 20:00.
2. The earliest check in time is 08:00 and latest check out time is 11:30.
3. All roads in the site must remain free.
4. Emptying chemical toilets is allowed only on designated place.
5. Guests should keep their pitch area clear and tidy.
6. Quiet hours are from 14:00 till 16:t00 afternoon and from 22:00 till 7:00.
7. Use of electric stoves, and heating is not allowed and can result in power shut down.
8. Smoking inside caravan/rented tents/cabins is strictly forbidden.
9.5 Based on 2 reviews
September 16, 2023 Reviewers' choice
As a fellow NCCstudent. This is the most beautiful looking webiste I have ever seen. Although it don't mean much, you have my respect. I hope to work ...
Site MapDownload PDF
Washing and drying machines
Locate the site on Google Maps
Interested in Wild Swimming?
Check out this nearby spot.
Discover more camping pitches nearby
Bell Glamp One
Tent 1-6 persons starting from $45.0
Situated on the banks of a beautiful river, this pitch is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and unwind. Listen to the sounds of the flowing w...
River View Motorhome Park
Motorhome 1-6 persons starting from $50.0
Enjoy stunning river views at this spacious and modern motorhome park. With plenty of room for even the largest RVs, this park is perfect for families...
Discover more camps on other locations
Tent 1-5 persons starting from $35.0
Set on the shores of a picturesque lake. Enjoy a picnic by the water, listen to the loons calling, or watch the stars come out at night.
Caravan 1-4 persons starting from $36.0
Tucked away in a lush forest, Forest Glen Campground is a tranquil retreat for those seeking a quiet and peaceful camping experience. Relax in the sha...