Set on the shores of a picturesque lake. Enjoy a picnic by the water, listen to the loons calling, or watch the stars come out at night.
Complete plates & cutlery (6)
Double-bed: 1 (160x200)
Extra bed (on request)
Single bed: 1 (80x200)
Private Toilet (out)
Bathroom sink (out)
Garden table & chairs
Bicycle (on request)
1. Site is opened for vehicle and reception is opened always from 8:00 till 20:00.
2. The earliest check in time is 08:00 and latest check out time is 11:30.
3. All roads in the site must remain free.
4. Emptying chemical toilets is allowed only on designated place.
5. Guests should keep their pitch area clear and tidy.
6. Quiet hours are from 14:00 till 16:t00 afternoon and from 22:00 till 7:00.
7. Use of electric stoves, and heating is not allowed and can result in power shut down.
8. Smoking inside caravan/rented tents/cabins is strictly forbidden.
No reviews found. Best the first one to review.Write a review Read all reviews
Site MapDownload PDF
Restaurants and cafes
Washing and drying machines
Locate the site on Google Maps
Interested in Wild Swimming?
Check out this nearby spot.
Discover more camping pitches nearby
Tent 1-6 persons starting from $65.0
Luxurious tent pitch located on a luxurious island.
Motorhome 1-6 persons starting from $60.0
Immerse yourself in nature at this tranquil motorhome park nestled in the heart of the redwoods. The park's spacious sites are surrounded by towering ...
Discover more camps on other locations
Caravan 1-4 persons starting from $36.0
Tucked away in a lush forest, Forest Glen Campground is a tranquil retreat for those seeking a quiet and peaceful camping experience. Relax in the sha...
Caravan 1-4 persons starting from $48.0
Situated in the Wild Waters, this Camper is a haven for beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts. Surf, paddleboard, or simply soak up the sun, and t...