River View Motorhome Park
Enjoy stunning river views at this spacious and modern motorhome park. With plenty of room for even the largest RVs, this park is perfect for families and groups. Take advantage of the park's amenities, including an outdoor pool, fire pits, and a playground for the kids. Nearby hiking trails and fishing spots make this the perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
Double-bed: 1 (160x200)
Single bed: 1 (80x200)
Garden table & chairs
1. Site is opened for vehicle and reception is opened always from 8:00 till 20:00.
2. The earliest check in time is 08:00 and latest check out time is 11:30.
3. All roads in the site must remain free.
4. Emptying chemical toilets is allowed only on designated place.
5. Guests should keep their pitch area clear and tidy.
6. Quiet hours are from 14:00 till 16:t00 afternoon and from 22:00 till 7:00.
7. Use of electric stoves, and heating is not allowed and can result in power shut down.
8. Smoking inside caravan/rented tents/cabins is strictly forbidden.
10.0 Based on 1 reviews
April 25, 2023 Reviewers' choice
River View Motorhome Park is a stunning place that exceeded all my expectations. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly staff that mad...
Site MapDownload PDF
Washing and drying machines
Locate the site on Google Maps
Interested in Wild Swimming?
Check out this nearby spot.
Discover more camping pitches nearby
Bell Glamp One
Tent 1-6 persons starting from $45.0
Situated on the banks of a beautiful river, this pitch is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and unwind. Listen to the sounds of the flowing w...
Caravan 1-4 persons starting from $48.0
Situated in the Wild Waters, this Camper is a haven for beach lovers and water sports enthusiasts. Surf, paddleboard, or simply soak up the sun, and t...
Discover more camps on other locations
Caravan 1-4 persons starting from $36.0
Tucked away in a lush forest, Forest Glen Campground is a tranquil retreat for those seeking a quiet and peaceful camping experience. Relax in the sha...